Detailed forecasts for the world's most important economies.
Shape your global business strategy and portfolio investments with our forecasts of global markets. The World Workstation®platform provides clients with comprehensive information to identify and anticipate country/jurisdiction-level risks through forecasts, key indicators and interactive tools for ranking, charting and data export.
The World Workstation® platform has broad appeal among customers from different industries such as global banking, manufacturing and retail.
- Compare cross-country/jurisdiction, cross-sector performance for asset allocation and sectoral lending investment decisions.
- Anticipate world commodity consumption trends and analyze their impact on input costs.
- Utilize forecast of consumption spending for retail decisions.
- Track changes to economic conditions to evaluate market opportunities and risks.
- Evaluate portfolio investments, identify and develop a global business strategy.
- Timely coverage of more than 50 major economies that account for 93% of world GDP in purchasing power parity terms.
- Executive summary analysis on the global outlook, updated monthly.
- Forecasts updated monthly to reflect recent historical data and rapid changes in economic conditions.
- Forecasts, charts and tables can be sorted and exported to Excel.
- Recent economic indicators updated weekly.
- High value performance indicators updated monthly weekly.
- Trade-weighted exchange rate.
- Country/jurisdiction risk measures.
- Benchmarked cyclical indicators.
- Direct access to research staff included with subscription.
- Conferences and web conferences offered periodically to cover breaking developments.
- Forecast and historical data are updated monthly for all countries/jurisdictions.
- Executive summary analysis is updated monthly.